Sunday, April 26, 2009

sometimes



sometimes we let the past get in the way of our present.. but when that happens we just have to remember, the past is in the past and the present is now. we are making our present by the choices we make everyday.

oo and dont ever let people make you feel lesser then you are, because most definitely you are better then those people ever will be.


always be who you are, no matter what people say.


So yea, I am having like ultimate add right now and my mind is running in 100 different places. I think I just need lots of sleep, its just that my mind cant rest. Ugh. Three more weeks left of school, and then home for summer. A summer that I am most definitely not looking forward too. I just feel like it is goin to suck.. alot. Hopefully I'm wrong and my friends will surprise me, but I just don't know.


Ok well, class tomorrow and I need sleep. Be back tomorrow. Going to try to update this thing more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment