Tuesday, April 28, 2009

RENTT

Ok, so Virgin Megastore is closing.. the one in union square.. yeaa I know its sad..

Anyway, I found the best dvd ever!!!!!! It's the final performance show of Rent on Broadway!!! I am sooo happy. The play was so much better then the movie, and the fact that I know have the play on dvd is amazing. The only thing that would make it better would be if it was with the original cast.. but its ok I will take what I can get. lol





I also got Pollock on dvd and I thought of B. I miss him! =( But getting movies that he made us watch in class makes me happy. I'm making all my friends watch it cause its an ill movie =)



Oh yea and one more quick thing... nami said the absolute best quote ever!!!!!
"Opposites attract especially when the sex is good." ahahaha love her!

1 comment: