Monday, April 27, 2009

day at the park =)

So, today I had a fun? filled day. It started just like any other normal day, wake up a tad bit late.. rush for class you know the usual, lol. During class Sarah texted me and said she would help me with my cleaning my room... since we saw a roach.. yes a roach.. ughh I know its soo gross but, it happens.. city+dorm life=bugs. Anyway, she came at like 2 and we started to clean.. well I should say Lill and her started to clean I was filling out a job application for Uniqlo (which I have an interview for!! yess I have an interview at Uniqlo on Thursday YAY). Anyway they cleaned and I helped a bit and then we left.

Sarah had work so Lill and I went to Central Park. She wanted to write and I figured I'd draw a bit. So we walked to Central Park... yea walked from 27th and 7th to 59th and broadway lol. Not that far, but far enough lol. When we got there I ate the food I brought and just chilled out. I started to draw and do some cool thing sin my sketchbook. I had this really cool idea to just listen to some of the things people were saying and write them down. It came out really cool. There are pics below. I also did this cool little sketch.. but that wasn't the great part.. This old school PIMP came up to us lol. He was talking to everyone and came up to us. He asked us for a cigarette (we said no, obviously) and then continued to ramble on about fruit and how they blend it and make drinks people pay for. I dont know.. it was realll funny though lol. I took a pic of him too lol hahahahaha. It was too good to pass up, I mean come one, how many times does a pimp from like the 70's come up to you haha. He looked like he was stuck in the past.

Anyway, while at the park, Claire called me and was flipping about the roach. So we walked back to school to clean more. I literally used a whole can of raid ughh.. talk about getting high off of fumes lol hahahahaha.

After being in that kitchen for wayy too long, we left to get food.. We walked to St. marks to get ramen and bubble tea (yummmmm). After that I walked her to Union Square and then back here. =)

I feel like I walked everywhere today. From here to central park then back here.. then here to st marks to back here. But I feel pretty accomplished, if I say so myself. Did some good things in my sketch book, cleaned up, killed some bugs.. good day lol hahahahahahaha

included some pics from the park and two of my drawings I did today... =)

ttyl

a cute little girl I saw at the park =)


AHAHAHAHA THE PIMPPPP


The random quotes at central parkkk

sketchhh =)

No comments:

Post a Comment